We currently live in a world that is changing rapidly- by the day and by the hour. As we navigate through the time of changes and uncertainty, we do so with the safety of both our loyal and valued guests and employees as our highest priority.
The well-being of our guests, residents, and employees is our top priority and we are committed to ensuring your safety.
The Public Health Agency of Canada is advising travelers to avoid all non-essential travel outside of Canada.
If you must travel, take precautions against respiratory illnesses:
During your trip:
- Avoid spending time in large crowds or crowded areas.
- Avoid contact with sick people, especially if they have fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- Be aware of the local situation and follow local public health advice.
Wash your hands:
- Wash your hand often with soap under warm running water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer only if soap and water are not available. It’s a good idea to always keep some with you when you travel.
Practice proper cough and sneeze etiquette:
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm to reduce the spread of germs.
- If you use a tissue, dispose of it as soon as possible and wash your hands afterwards.
Wearing non-medical masks or face coverings:
- Wearing a non-medical mask or face covering is an additional measure you can take to protect others around you, even if you have no symptoms. It can be useful for short periods of time, when physical is not possible to maintain in public settings such as when grocery shopping or using public transit.
- It is important to understand that non- medical masks have limitations and need to be used safely.
Safe and Clean Environment
We want to share with you the steps we are taking in response to the dynamic coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in order to keep all guests, residents, and employees safe during these continuously changing times.
- Maintaining our existing high standards of cleanliness and providing additional training to our housekeeping and cleaning partners about appropriate disinfecting techniques
- Increasing our frequency of cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting of public and high-touch areas (i.e. entrance doors, elevator buttons, front desk, common areas)
- Requesting any guest, resident or employee showing symptoms to follow the self-quarantine procedures and to seek immediate medical assistance
We believe in responsible and safe travel while staying vigilant and following the recommended procedures and protocols by the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local health authorities.
Social Distancing Practise
To increase social distancing, we have taken the following steps:
- Common areas: We have temporarily closed our breakfast area and fitness centers.
- Housekeeping Service: We have temporarily paused in-suite services for our residents and guests. Please contact our Front Desk to provide you with fresh linens/ towels and any toiletries.
- Package and food delivery: Your patience is appreciated as we have instructed our Guest Service teams to call you when a package or food delivery arrives. For residents and guests that require assistance with the delivery of their packages, our team will be happy to deliver them to your door.
- Parking: Our self- parking is available for all residents and guests. Please, maintain two meters of social distancing.
Village Green Hotel continues to Welcome new guests and residents each day. We are closely monitoring the situation and will continue to follow the requirements from related government authorities and provide support to our guests, colleagues, and partners.
Be safe and stay healthy,
The Village Green Hotel Team